9.03.2010

shirt for our pastor

This is from a few months ago, but I never got around to posting it. Our son was dedicated to God in church and his shirt matched his name and our pastor commented on it and said he needed a shirt with a big lance going across it--can you guess his name?
Yup, Lance.
Our whole family was there at the dedication and afterwards at our house Papa said I should make Lance a lance shirt.
So I did. I made two.
One freezer paper stenciled.
The other was appliqued with his name freezer paper stenciled on as well.
With the note I sent to Pastor Lance, I suggested he use them as pj shirts since I'm not sure he'd want to be seen in public with them on :)

1 comment:

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com