2.06.2012

looking at the sky while bathing

While "pinterest-ing" one day I came across this and knew I had to incorperate them into my house somehow.
Well this is how:
View from inside the tub looking up:

Now I have something for my little sweeties to look up at when they bathe. Fun! I bet your kiddos would like some clouds too! They are super easy to make. I found that it was easier for me to use the fishing line "sewn" through the batting instead of using the wire called for in the directions. I just used the fishing line as a needle and tied a few knots in the batting to hold it in place.


And maybe your sweeties would like some felted birdes too? ( I have made many of these, which you can see here, here, here, and here.) I explain what you need to need to needle felt here. I'd love to see what you make if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com